Return to Index
Marcia's Caramel Brownies
14 oz. caramels, unwrapped
1 small can evaporated milk
1 package German chocolate cake mix
¾ c melted butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Melt caramels with ½ can evaporated milk - can microwave.
2. In a separate bowl mix butter, cake mix and rest of evaporated milk together.
3. Grease an 7x11 or 9x9 pan, put half of the cake mixture in it
4. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes
5. Take out of the oven and immediately put the chocolate chips on top and spread evenly
6. Sprinkle the pecans over the melted chips
7. Pour the melted caramel mixture on next
8. Put the rest of the cake mixture over evenly
9. Bake another 12-15 minutes until cooked completely.
10. Let cool to cut. May cut easier if cooled in the refrigerator.
created by gbSnippets: http://www.garybeene.com